POWER

Sunday, August 30, 2026

First day of college๐Ÿฉฐ

Hiiiiiii I'm back I start my second semester tomorrow I'm so stressed and excited omgg! but I will try to have a great first day there's going to be a lot of people in the lecture hopefully I will make some friends or even run into some old friends (I don't know). Anyways I wish everyone who is going back to high school and college a wonderful first day/week back and I will try to keep my blog updated more.

Sincerely,
Iriee๐Ÿฉฐ

2 comments:

  1. Happy first day back!!! #educatedbaddie & OMG your blog is so cute. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it’s always a bit stressful at first, but you quickly get back into the swing of things, lol. aaand, we’ve got our blogs to fill with anecdotes. happy back to school!

    ReplyDelete

UPDATEEEEE๐Ÿฉฐ๐Ÿฉฐ๐Ÿ‚

Omgg Hii guys I've been inactive for a while I came with good news and bad news let's start with the good news shall we. Well good n...