POWER

Friday, August 21, 2026

Diaries ๐Ÿฉฐ

 Hey everyone college is starting back up for me on August 31st, I can wait to actually make friends this semester I even decided to go in person full time I've noticed I do better when I'm in person.

I'm currently in community college and my graduation date in in 2028 ๐Ÿ˜’ which isn't that far from now but still! I'm an overthinker so this past week I've been looking into colleges I would want to transfer to surprisingly every college I've looked at is an hour or two away from home I know I'll miss being home, but I need to put myself out in the world already, I'm writing a bucket list of things I want to do once I move from home to attend university. One thing I wrote so far is to get a job down there I know most people receive help from their parents while in college, but I have a point to prove to myself that I want to be independent but of course knowing myself I will take as much help as I can. Enough with my ranting today tell me about yourself what are your future goals!


Sincerely, 

Iriee๐Ÿฉฐ




No comments:

Post a Comment

UPDATEEEEE๐Ÿฉฐ๐Ÿฉฐ๐Ÿ‚

Omgg Hii guys I've been inactive for a while I came with good news and bad news let's start with the good news shall we. Well good n...