Hiiii I come to talk about a topic that has been on my mind lately...
My topic I have in mind is falling behind I say this because I do believe that I'm behind others in life whether it's academically smart or going out with your friends on a random Saturday/social life.
But one of my goals this year is to get out the house more and be more social especially because I start my second semester next week!
I've also been saving fall ideas and things to do for the rest of the year I even plan on volunteering to work at my local library for this fall (hopefully they accept my application) or maybe even at my campus library. Anyways even though I believe I'm behind on life I realized that no one is the same as each other so there's no need for me to spend the rest of my almost twenties comparing myself to other people.
Truth is I'm on my own journey and I'm going at my own pace. (This is related to what I'm talking about I also have a fear of turning 20 this year this is one of my reasons why I feel left behind). Some people my age are already exceeding in life whether it's a job or getting or knowing how to drive (my dream car is a Beetle Volkswagen how I wish I learn how to drive in the next year). I'm getting off track, but you get the point I just needed to get this off my chest for the week as I stated on my last diary post I am a major overthinker lol.
Thanks for following me on my blog, I truly appreciate each and every single one of you I can't wait to give you my next update and staying tuned to you guys' blogs.
Sincerely,
Iriee๐ฉฐ
No comments:
Post a Comment