POWER

Friday, August 21, 2026

About me๐Ÿฉฐ

My name is Iriee and I am 19 years old I just recently started college in the summer at CSCC go Cougars! My major is Psychology! I also live in Ohio, but I do not plan on living here for the rest on my life omgg


Some interesting facts about me are that love to go ziplining if you haven't tried it, yet I suggest you do at least once in your life its exciting!

Some things you will see me post on my vlog is some pictures from my digital camera I love to take pictures some might even say I never leave my house without my camera lol.

Things I'm interested in is going on walks with my family/friends,
I also love to draw and paint I recently got into painting I'm a slow painter gee golly! I'm not the best cook but I can make a mean pasta, and my family calls me a good potato fryer (I have no idea what that means)

I love to go shopping for clothes and curly hair products I've spent at least 3 hours a day before looking at clothes to buy for the fall and hair products to perfect My routine. Some instruments I've played in clarinet, Bass clarinet and violin (I was horrible at playing my violin) I own a bass guitar and the other two instruments I've mentioned;)   

I have a cat her name is Lady Maggie and next week I'm getting another cat his name is cappuccino I can't wait to meet him!

I've been discovering whimsiness turns out I love it I also love the style of whimsy clothes( ●'◡'●) my fall wardrobe will be amazinggg 



This is my first time blogging I made this blog because I wanted it to always be something I can come back to in a future like a time capsule, I hope we can all become moots :)


2 comments:

UPDATEEEEE๐Ÿฉฐ๐Ÿฉฐ๐Ÿ‚

Omgg Hii guys I've been inactive for a while I came with good news and bad news let's start with the good news shall we. Well good n...