POWER

Saturday, August 22, 2026

UPDATE FOR BLOG

 UPDATE TIMEEEEEE๐Ÿ˜˜

I will be adding more things to my blog it looks a little empty to me right now some codes you can use for your own blog i heard ChatGPT can create code HTML/JavaScript for your own blog or you can go on TikTok and search codes for blogs here's one of my sources from TikTok Find 'code for blogger' on TikTok | TikTok Search  and you can type this into search and some videos should pop up if you have any questions please type in the chat. I will make a tab for codes this upcoming week on Monday please stay tuned for Monday I will have a special event happening (maybe) but mostly likely will have something for you to be entertained with.  A movie vote will be made for what movie we should watch on a certain day (September 3rd).  Movie suggestions are updated weekly I will update you guys' more and more fun features are coming and one more thing there will be a fall update on (September 22)

Xoxo,

Iriee๐Ÿฉฐ  

No comments:

Post a Comment

UPDATEEEEE๐Ÿฉฐ๐Ÿฉฐ๐Ÿ‚

Omgg Hii guys I've been inactive for a while I came with good news and bad news let's start with the good news shall we. Well good n...